Last Thursday I celebrated my 21st birthday in one of the worlds most amazing places… DUBAI (blog post to follow)! It was such an incredible experience, and I feel so fortunate have been able to go!
Turning 21 is so exciting as it means now I can legally drink alcohol all over the world!!! I’m also officially a woman now, which means that I need to grow up a little bit and try to experience more ‘adult’ things.
So I’ve created this list of some random things that I hope to accomplish in the upcoming year before I turn 22. As everyone says its all downhill once you turn 21, I want prove them wrong and have a really exciting year!
So here it is, a list of 22 completely random things for me to do this year… Let’s go!
- Change my hairstyle
- Learn to cook a signature dish
- Compete in a contest
- Finish my second year of university with another 1st
- Volunteer for something
- Visit at least 2 new foreign countries
- Make a video to my older self
- Learn to change a tire
- Go on a roadtrip
- Do something spontaneous
- Go to another music festival
- Make a new friend
- Go somewhere exciting on my own
- Learn how to say no!
- Dance on a table
- Take more pictures, create more memories
- Focus more on being positive
- Find a new hobby
- Have a fun, exciting and memorable year!