I’m a currently sat in Charles De Gaulle airport in Paris with my boyfriend, to go back to London after a cute trip to Disneyland Paris. However when we booked our transfer we were told it would be a 90 minute trip to the airport… it was more like 20 minutes, and now we’re sat around bored, so I thought I’d make a list of fun things to do at the airport if you get bored.
1. Find a plug socket because obviously you forgot to charge your phone before you left and are probably going to be on it for the next 3 hours before your flight takes off.
2. Walk around the duty free store smelling every single fragrance available.
3. Walk out of the duty free store because you realise that you still can’t afford anything in there.
4. Sit on your carry-on case and wheel around the airport like a five year old. (Top tip: if there’s more than one of you, you can race!)
5. Put a Snapchat or Instagram boomerang up of you sitting and waiting around the airport.
6. Realise none of your friends probably care, as they are more jealous of the fact that you got to go or are going on holiday.
7. Decide to splurge out on a £7 bottle of water and £5 pack of crisps to keep you going!
8. Start people watching, and see if you can spot anyone famous (highly unlikely, but you never know).
9. Secretly start judging the people you are watching, and realise you are a terrible person.
10. Go onto Netflix and watch something to kill time.
11. However you probably won’t be able to find anything you want to watch, so you’ll flick to YouTube and watch funny fail videos instead.
12. Flick through your social media pages and reminisce all the times you wasn’t stuck in the airport waiting for a plane.
13. Go for a walk because you’ve realised you’ve been sat on your bum for way too long.
14. Try to have a nap, however, the baby sitting next to you will probably decide it’s the perfect time to start testing it’s lung power.
15. Cry when you find out your flight has been delayed and you are going to be stuck even longer 😢
Can’t wait for my next flight!!